This program aims to introduce early music fundamentals to this most receptive age group.
Each Lessons Involves:
- Weekly Theme
- Singing to encourage pitch
- Percussion Playing to known rhythms on the board for early graphic recognition
- Action and Movement to develop response and gross and fine motor co-ordination
- Music Games and Activities to have loads of fun and encourage social activity
- Weekly Worksheet to reinforce early muscial concepts learnt and assist fine motor development
- Learning to work in a group and an ideal environment for developing social skills and new friendships.