Pianorama is a programme offered by the International School of Music. It integrates the learning of the piano/keyboard simultaneously with musicianship skills.
In a 45 minute weekly lesson during school terms, the students cover the following:
- Piano/keyboard tuition - studying all styles of music with solo and ensemble experience;
- Singing - to develop pitch and aural
- Percussion to develop rhythmic skills
- Theory/ Musical games - for confirmation of reading notation and musical elements
- Music Appreciation - understanding of musical structure and creativity